Arizona Concealed Weapon Permit Training
In this four hour course, clients will develop the basic skill sets and knowledge and tactics that the Concealed Carry Permit holder needs to carry a concealed weapon. This is a course that complies with the Arizona Dept. of Public Safety training standard for the Concealed Weapon Permit Operator. This is not a hotel conference room certificate for sale seminar, it’s a hands on practical
- A review of Arizona Revised Statutes Title 13, Chapter 4
- A review of Arizona Revised Statutes Title 31, chapter 31 (Both required prior to permit application)
- The essentials of safety, weapon handling and tactical marksmanship.
This is one of the few courses that meets the COMPLETE training requirements for the Arizona Dept. of Public Safety’s Concealed Weapon Permit.
In addition to the legal mandate, this session will cover:
- Strategy for defensive weapon deployment.
- Concealed weapon operator tactics.
- All documents needed to apply for the Arizona Dept. of Public Safety Concealed Weapon Permit will be provided to the student.
This class is a mix of lecture, practical application and is conducted at a live fire shooting range. We teach the skills necessary for carrying a concealed weapon in society and are deep into busting typical gun Saturday morning gun culture myths. It was created by people who have studied violence most of their lives.
We review how victims are chosen, how criminal assailants set the stage and what they do next when things don’t go as planed. This class addresses the strategy and tactics to effectively counter the criminal “set up”. If you’re not prepared for that, having a gun may be irrelevant.
- Any quality pistol (If you don’t have one, contact us).
- A holster manufactured specifically for the weapon you own is recommended, but not necessary.
- Two or more magazines (or speed loaders for revolver owners) If you don’t have a firearm, contact us.
- Two hundred rounds of ammunition Note: Only new factory manufactured ammunition is permitted in class. If you want to shoot more, bring more.
- Appropriate clothing for the season, sun screen, hat, bug spray, water and scoobie snacks (for range day
- A lawn or folding chair of your choice, unless you’re okay with the spartan wooden benches provided.
Course Dates & Registration