Who we are:
Our website address is: www.highdeserttraininggroup.com
What personal data we collect and why we collect it?
We collect contact information on those that register for a course, fill out a form on our website, or signup for our email newsletter list. This data is collected so that we can either process your order or communicate with you as per your request. We do not sell or give out any of the data we collect to third-parties and only use this data for direct communication with our clients and viewers.
Media, Comments & Cookies:
When you fill out a form on our website the information you have provided may be:
- stored in a web-based data files for our organizational usage.
- emailed to our staff using standard unsecure email software and our web server.
- emailed back to the address in an insecure fashion entered in the form showing you what you filled out.
- stored locally on a computer owned by our staff and web support service providers.
- backed up on either local hardrives or on a cloud based backup system.
Embedded content from other websites:
What rights you have over your data?
If you have entered data in a form on this site, purchased a course from us via our site, or you are listed/linked up on our site, you can request that we remove and erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data?
Your data is sent to our staff for evaluation. PayPal information is used to process your purchase. All contact information submitted to us is collected and saved by our staff and may be used/saved in a standard Email Software Address Book, uploaded onto Email Services like MailChimp or Constant Contact, and kept in our company database and files. Contact information provided to us will not be sold to anyone. If you wish to be removed from our lists, please contact us using the information below and we will promptly remove you.
How we protect your data and our website?
- Our website data is protected by our web hosting company on a Linux CentOS 7 Apache server.
- Our website is protected by a 256-bit Encryption, SHA-2 Security Certificate verified by RapidSSL.
- Our website data including any submitted content is backed up in a multi-tiered cloud based system and backup hardrives done by our web provider services.
High Desert Training Group
Contact: Ken Williams
Address: 2532 N. 4th St. #608, Flagstaff, AZ 86004
Phone: (928) 241-4397